(Last modified Date: 2013.03.15)
There maybe times additional terms may apply with relevant Functions, those additional terms control to the extent there a conflict with these Terms is.
- By registering and using the website in any manner, you are certifying that you are 13 years of age or older. You agree to comply with all of the Terms and conditions of Yabroad.
- If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, any transaction provided by Yabroad site must be under the supervision and agreement of a parent, legal guardian or other responsible adult.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs through your access and you may not misuse the Functions, whether online or offline. Using our Functions does not give you any right of our intellectual property or contents.
- These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Yabroad and are deemed accepted by You each time that You use or access any Yabroad Functions. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use Yabroad and the Yabroad Functions.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or delete portions of these terms(“Updates”) at any time. Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, you agree that you are continuing bound to these Updates.
- These Terms will remain in effect while you use the website and/or as a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to terminate our use at any time for any reason, without notice, and without liability to you. Yabroad reserves the right to terminate all or parts of the Functions to anyone at any time. Upon termination, all rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
Use of the Content
- Yabroad account is for personal use only and must not be used in any commercial endeavor without our express written consent in each case.
- You may access our Functions only follow instructions provide by Yabroad, and you are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account, confidentiality of your password, truth and accuracy of your information, you may not create a membership for anyone other than yourself.
- You warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party. such as copyright, trademark, privacy, personal and proprietary rights.
- You may not copy, transfer or use any content belonging to or posted on Yabroad for any commercial purpose.
- You may not collect usernames, email addresses or other personal identifiable information of other Members for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails and messages or any other abuse of rights.
- You are not allowed to transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs.
- You are not allowed to post, upload, email or transmit any content that is pornographic, obscene, vulgar, libelous, threatening, abusive, harmful, hateful or offensive.
- You are not allowed to use the website to engage in any illegal activities deemed illegal in the United States or in the host country of the members' countries of origin. This includes organizing any activities illegal, or conducting any business that is illegal.
Intellectual Proprietary Rights
- All contents on this website and blogs, such as logos, design, text, graphics, other files ("Content") are the proprietary property of Yabroad. All rights reserved.
- No Content may be copied, modified, published, transmitted, distributed, displayed or sold without our express written consent in each case.
- You are solely responsible for photos, messages and other Content that are posted on our website through your account.
- By posting on our website, you automatically grant Yabroad an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable, worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, copy, publish, perform, display and distribute such Content, the license continues even after your termination of using our Functions.
- Yabroad may review and remove any Member Content and comments that violate these Terms.
- You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted materials, trademarks and/or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner.
- For further details of our policy with regard to all of our intellectual property, please see our Intellectual Property Statement. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right has been infringed on this website, you may submit an infringement notification following the instruction in our Intellectual Property Statement.
- Emails from Yabroad's staff contain information intended solely for the addressee, which is confidential or private in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached to this message.
- Any unauthorized use, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received an email from Yabroad in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and thereafter delete the original message from your machine.
- The information contained in the email, and any attachments thereto, is for information purposes only and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of Yabroad , or any of its partners. Yabroad therefore does not accept liability for any claims, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such information by anyone.
- Yabroad is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the website by users of the website and other Members, including but not limited to the comments and tips.
- Yabroad is not responsible and reserves the right of deletion at any time for any Content or comments posted on the website related to sensitive or disputed subjects such as politics and religion, those Content or comments represent only personal views.
- Yabroad assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications.
- Yabroad is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Functions.
- Yabroad cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the website or the Function. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, or from or through the website or the Function shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Yabroad encourages parents of minors to monitor their children whenever they are active on the internet. Like every networking site a minor is at risk whenever revealing private information to unknown users on the internet. Minors should be aware of the risks of internet usage.
- This site is presented solely for the purpose of promoting Yabroad Functions. This site is controlled and operated by Yabroad from its offices in Nantong, China. Yabroad makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for us in other locations. Those who choose to access the services from other locations or through other marketing channels, including but not limited to the program providers own website and other marketing channels, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with their own local laws, if and to the extent these local laws are applicable.
Limitation of Liability
- Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Yabroad be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the website or the Functions, even if Yabroad has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Yabroad's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Yabroad for the Functions during the term of membership.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Yabroad, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Functions in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms is held invalid or unlawful, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- The laws of China will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Functions. Any dispute shall be settled by the arbitration in China after negotiation.
(Last modified Date: 2013.03.15)
Information Yabroad Collects
Yabroad collects your personal and non-personal information when you use or register into our web functions, make a payment or otherwise interact with us, for example:
- Information you provide Yabroad with, including your name, email address, street address, username and password, your consents, preferences and feedback, etc.
- Information Yabroad gets from your use of our web functions, including your device information, log information, unique application numbers, local storage, cookies and anonymous identifiers, etc.
- Information Yabroad gets from your transaction with us, including the requests you have made, the products and services provided, bank account number, credit card details and other financial information, agreement details between you and Yabroad, records of contracts and communication, etc.
Non-personal information, which is information in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, may be collected, used, transferred, and disclosed by Yabroad for any purpose. Examples of non-personal information are occupation, zip code, unique device identifier, location, browser and site usage, and aggregated data of customer activities. Yabroad may use such information for research and business purposes, provide such information to third parties, or use for security, system integrity and enforcement purposes.
A combination of non-personal information with personal information will be treated as personal information for it remains combined.
Yabroad may also receive your information from other legitimate resources and add to our customer database.
How Yabroad Uses the Information Collected
Yabroad is very serious about protecting your personal information, which will only be used to provide you better user experience, for example:
Providing products and services.
Yabroad may use your personal information to process your request or perform the contract between you and Yabroad, to prevent insecurity and misuse. We may also provide other companies or organizations that offer products or services that may be of your interests with your personal information. In such case we will notice you with an opt-out choice.
Developing products and services.
Yabroad may use your personal information together with other information, including information from third parties, or to develop products and services for your better user experience.
Communicating with you.
You don't necessarily need to become a member of Yabroad to take one of our subscription web functions, we may send you notices, newsletters and subscriptions related to products and services for your request or customer care purposes. Many of your received items have procedures within them to cancel future receipts.
Marketing and research purposes.
Yabroad may contact you to make notice of new products and services, features or enhancements, special event and offers, promotions. Yabroad may also use your personal information to personalize web functions.
Information Yabroad Shares
Yabroad will share your personal information under following circumstances in accordance with your intent or legal provisions, from where arise the risks are solely in your own responsibility:
With your consent.
Yabroad will share personal information with your consent or your authorization to do so.
Affiliates and other parties' disclosure.
Yabroad may need to disclose your personal information to third party agencies to fulfill web functions or your orders. We will attempt to ensure that these entities maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Publicly available information.
Yabroad may have public display and communication functions such as Yabroad blog, message boards, and/or chat areas, information posted through these functions is treated as publicly available and at users' own risk.
International information transfers.
Products and services may be provided by Yabroad using resources and servers in various countries. Therefore your personal information may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use Yabroad web functions, including countries without laws providing specific protection for personal information or with different legal rules for it. You understand that such cases may be in existence and that you are solely responsible for the risks of using our international web functions.
Violation of rights.
Obligatory disclosure of your personal information may be asked by mandatory law or government authorities, Yabroad may also disclose and process your personal information in accordance with applicable law to defend our legitimate interests.
Mergers and Acquisitions.
If Yabroad is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, personal information may be disclosed to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, similarly we may receive your personal information from sellers and their advisers.
Access and Update Your Information
Yabroad hopes you maintain your personal information as accurate and correct. We aim to provide you access to your personal information, you may update or delete your personal information if it is wrong, unless we have to keep that personal information for legitimate reasons. You may delete all personal information, although doing so may lead to the termination of your account and applicable web functions.
A verification of your identity may be asked before we confirm your request. Your deleted personal information or the residual copies may not be removed from our active servers or backup systems. For protection of Yabroad's or others' privacy, we reserve the right of processing some backup personal information even after your modification.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Privacy of Children
Yabroad do not knowingly collect personal information of children under 13 without the consent from their parents or guardians, inappropriate personal information collected will be deleted.
Yabroad works hard to protect users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration to disclosure or destruction of personal information we hold, particularly through:
- Encryption of many of our web functions using SSL (secure sockets layer).
- Password verification when you access your Yabroad account.
- Regular personal information collection, storage and processing practices' review.
- Restriction of Yabroad employees, contractors and agents with sufficient personal information protection.
By using Yabroad you explicitly consent that you are solely responsible for the personal information insecurity risk.
You may need to supply Yabroad with credit card information so that you can pay for the online transactions of your requests. Your personal information is encrypted on a secure server by PayPal, which is the worldwide recognized online payment system.
By using Yabroad you fully understand and authorize irrevocable rights to Yabroad of using your transaction and payment information without being held responsible.
Registered User and Non-registered User
You may use specific member functions by registering as a member of Yabroad, any operation or transaction through your account will be deemed as actions on your behalf and will be solely at your responsibility.
You may still visit many parts of our website if you are a non-registered user. Yabroad collects anonymous information between times as well, that will not recognize your identity but to help improve our web functions.
Controller of Your Information
Yabroad chooses trustworthy third parties as our partners for offering users products and services. These third parties all are governed by their own privacy policies. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of third parties. Yabroad is not responsible for any such privacy practices or contents.
Intellectual Property Statement
(Last modified Date: 2013.03.15)
Yabroad respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask the users to do the same.
In addition to information significantly attributable to Yabroad's partners or third parties, "Yabroad.com", all products, technology and all programs, all contents of Yabroad Website, blogs and mobile devices such as logos, design, text, graphics, videos, other files, etc., either individually or in combination, are the copyrighted and proprietary property of Yabroad. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, display, or sell in anyway our proprietary materials without obtaining the prior express written consent of Yabroad and the copyright owner of such materials. Yabroad has no responsibility for content on other websites that you may find or access when using Yabroad's products or services.
All authorized operations of the contents of Yabroad are for the purpose of access to information and may not be used for commercial purposes, all information or any part thereof must incorporate this statement.
It is Yabroad's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts or initiate legal processed of users, who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Yabroad and/or others.
If you believed your copyright or other intellectual property right has been infringed, you may submit a notification with:
- Your electronic or physical signature, with official stamp if you are a legal entity.
- Your contact information in detail, include your name, a copy of identity card or entity registration certificate, address, telephone number, email address.
- Materials prove that you have copyright or other intellectual property right or you are authorized to exercise of the allegedly infringing content;
- Description of your infringed copyright or other intellectual property right in sufficient detail and clear content.
- Location of infringement on Yabroad site.
Your written statement of:
"I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law."
Your written statement of:
"The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
Infringement notification can be submitted by email to Yabroad. Please note that this process is only for copyright and other intellectual property matters only. Without complete information above submitted, Yabroad will be unable to take action on your request.